Skill development in Computers
- A computer Centre run by WEBEL was active in the College in order to promote Computer Literacy to students initially.
- Introduction of Computer Aided Curriculum by the University has immensely helped the Science and Commerce stream students & placed them in forefront. All the Lab based departments have been provided with sufficient number of desktop/laptop computers for use of students.
- The College Office is being automated in the long run.
- The College has initiated a computer training programme for students, teachers and staff in association with WEBEL, which is held periodically in the Commerce IT Laboratory.
- A weekend certificate course in Bioinformatics in association with Biome & a Tally Learning Programme has been initiated to provide students a strong foothold in the employment arena.