Safety,First Aid & Doctor on Call
- The College has two Doctors-on-call who attends the students who fall ill in the campus.
- A stretcher is available in the College in order to immediately transfer the students fallen ill in the campus to the nearby Hospitals.
- All the laboratory based departments and the Students’ Union room are provided with First Aid kits, in case of emergency.
- The College has plans to invoke First Aid training to some teachers and students, through Red Cross Society, Kolkata Chapter.
- Fire-fighting equipments are installed at strategic locations of the college.
- CCTV Cameras fitted at various points provide round the clock vigilance over the activities of the college.