Scholarship & Stipends
- West Bengal Government Merit cum Means Scholarship
- West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation - Scholarship
- Minority Welfare - Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Backward Classes Welfare for Post-Matric Scholarship to SC/ST & OBC students by Government of West Bengal - Post graduate & undergraduate students.
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship for meritorious students
- National Scholarship for persons with disabilities
- Kanyashree Prokolpa of West Bengal Goverment.
- KVPY ( Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Eligibility) and DST-INSPIRE Fellowships for undergraduate science students.
- Apart from all these, College arranges for tuition fee concessios for poor and meritorious students.
- The Alumni Association of the college also helps the students with payment of University Fees during final examinations.