- The Library is also well stocked with reference books as well as and text books.
- Students are encouraged to learn reference work and be creative through individual and group projects like articles for the College and wall Magazine presentations.
- Remedial classes are held for students in order to improve their academic performances.
- The students of the Department play a great role in the cultural and extracurricular activities of the college.
- The Fresher's Welcome, Reunion, College Fest and other celebrations of the college usually begin with the chants and hymns of Slokas which is performed by the teachers and students of the Sanskrit Department.
- The faculty members are happy to get the opportunity of imparting the lesson of Sanskrit and sharing the age old tradition of the society with students of other streams which would now create a free, open minded new generation apart from any mental block.